KiTest is a tireless tester. Indeed, the scenarios can be repeated as many times as the user wants.
The testing phase, during the development of a software, is essential to detect potential malfunctions or bugs, and this phase takes time. KiTest will save time and make your products more reliable.
The user interacts with KiTest via a web browser on the tablet or on his PC. A graphical interface is provided to direct the robot, program the scenarios, load them, save them, replay them, etc.
The flexibility of the robot allows access to a large area to interact with 1 or more smartphones and/or tablets on and off the platform
A USB charge-only socket is included near the robot’s field of action to allow charging of the device under test.
KiTest being equipped with a camera, the tests can be verified thanks to its “photo” option programmable in the scenarios.
After recording new scenarios or from the beginning, it is also possible to code your scenarios in a very simple language.
For more experienced users, this language also allows to control many parameters such as the speed of the presses, swipes, synchronization of actions, etc.
KiTest offers an “EVENT” mode so that your scenarios can be played and elegantly presented. In series, the platform is provided with a transparent display with locks to protect the device and the robot.
– Power supply included
– Interaction Tablet (10″) included
– Camera supplied
– Lockable protection transparent display supplied.
– Possible Supervision through WiFi
– Programmed Robot with its software.
– License for 1 year included (240€ exc. VAT / y).
– Remote update possible.
– Delivery included in Metropolitan France estimated at 1 month after the order. Contact us directly for other destinations or for particular options: email@example.com